[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space, baloon fork.

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 00:10:25 CEST 2010

Its amusing the way a discussion on our mailing-list was blewn
straight up in the air into rudiculus proportions. Well, for my part,
I intend to take all the advantage of the situation.

Now when the iron is warm, I would like to ask of anyone that has ANY
input on the topics presented, get it written in HERE:

http://spacepirates.esfriki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thanx Rodrigo dA for providing the Wiki! Its great! You set it up in a
day, thats amazing.

Now, what we could need is someone that can dedicate in setup, create
and run a website for this project and link it to the wiki. I don't
know shit about it, but I am willing to help. Dont expect to get paid,
but expect it to get visited.

Please read and edit the wiki as we could accumulate knowledge there.
This discussion is awesome, but it will not lead to any permanent
results as the thread will grows and information gets cold.

Lets see where this goes.

/Erik