[pp.int.general] An interesting idea of merchandising for elections

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:45:49 CEST 2010

It's good to have a wide variety of things to give out and show off, so I
wouldn't count that out. It's funny and quite rare. :)

2010/10/23 Partido Pirata Argentino <ppirataargentino at gmail.com>

> Material for the political campaign....I clarify that I liked the
> idea, not the party or the candidate ....
> Perhaps we could do that with a design of a pirate
>

> http://voudeserra45.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/serratoy.pdf
>
> Eduardo.

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Vice chairman (international affairs), Piraattinuoret.fi

Faculty of Science
University of Helsinki

mobile +358 40 700 5190
Twitter, Facebook, Skype, IRC: JoonasD6