[pp.int.general] Elected Pirates was: What's up with the czech?

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Oct 26 13:27:22 CEST 2010

On 26.10.2010, at 10:22, Justus Römeth wrote:
> So in total we now have 2 Pirates in city councils in Germany
> (Aachen and Münster), those 3 in CZ and Amelia and Christian in the
> European Parliament. Am I missing someone?

yes, you are missing someone.

the PP-CH has one Pirate elected in the city council of Winterthur,
the PP-DE in Thuringia has 2 elected pirates in the councils of two
city districts of Jena, one of whom has been elected to be the deputy
district-mayor (Jena city center district)

In Germany there are also 6 other Pirates in local councils who were
elected with some other party, but left their fraction and party and
are now with Pirates - one in each of: Bad Vilbel, Berlin, Friedberg,
Fridrichsdorf, Rosbach and Strausberg

Besides of that - the german Pirate Party student wing had now won
altogether 38 seats in student parliaments of 18 universities. And the
swedish Pirate Students got 5 seats at the Uppsala Student Parliament
(2006:3 seats; 2007:6 seats; 2008:5 seats; 2009: 9 seats)

something else?

greetings,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator