[pp.int.general] Elected Pirates was: What's up with the czech?

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Oct 26 18:59:03 CEST 2010

On 26.10.2010, at 17:40, Justus Römeth wrote:

> Also interesting about the university groups. Which unis are those
> in Germany, and why is the PPSE not active/succesful in Stockholm,
> Gothenburg or Lund?

you can see the list in the german pirate wiki:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Sitze#Studierendenparlamente

And as far I understand, the students elections in Uppsala
is somewhat unique in sweden, as in all other universities
no parties are contesting in election but direct candidates,
but i can be wrong - best if someone from sweden could
confirm this.

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany