[pp.int.general] Elected Pirates was: What's up with the czech?

Steffen Ortmann steffen.ortmann at piraten-thueringen.de
Wed Oct 27 01:26:12 CEST 2010

Ahoi,

2010/10/26 Justus Römeth <squig at dfpx.de>

>  Thanks. I forgot about Winterthur and haven't heard about Jena to be
> honest

They were elected into their district city councils in August and
the election to deputy dictrict mayor was only a few days ago.

> (wanted to collect the number of elected pirates, not converted ones ;-) ).
> Also interesting about the university groups.

Can't believe people are forgetting about the university of West Virginia:

http://wvutoday.wvu.edu/n/2010/2/26/pirate-party-wins-all-but-three-positions-in-wvu-s-student-government

regards
Steffen