[pp.int.general] (possible) New way of supporting the PP(I) works

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:28:57 CET 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM, roberto aka robske
<evilteddyxl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Pirates,
>
> I'm wondering if there is demand in the international pirate spheres to get
> a project going, which might benefit the pirates. The past few weeks, some
> PPNL members, together with me, have been working on this project.
>
> It basically stimulates cooperation between pirates on national and
> international level. This works through a very enjoyable way for most of the
> people.

It sounds interesting to me. Howeverm do you have something more to present?
Its hard to visualise exactly when you mean.

Maybe you can present us with a website with info perhaps ?

> Next to that, it will also function as a place to discuss things and get
> people to know in a very relaxing way. Previous experiments with this
> project in other communities has shown that cooperation created in this
> project, will also be transferred to other situations automatically. It can
> also act as another area where like-minded people can talk with Pirate Party
> (and maybe PPI) members.

What are those previous experiments? Would be interesting to take a look at.

> Another thing is, that this project can easily facilitate large cooperation
> projects, which are visible to the people who take a look at the project.
> The concept has already proven to be successful by the Gathering of
> Tweakers.

Sounds interesting.