[pp.int.general] Against Internet censorship

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Wed Sep 1 09:31:32 CEST 2010

Hello Christian,

If you prepare a press release or article we can publish it on the PPI
website and sent the link via. twitter/mailinglists.  We can also try to
help you find people that help write the article; if you can give me a link
to a pad or page where you prepare the article or an e-mail adress I'll sent
it over twitter!

Best regards,

Jerry