[pp.int.general] accommodation requests (horrible begging habits)

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:20:03 CEST 2010

Hey,

On 31 August 2010 18:01, Edvinas <edvinas.bartkus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Amelia,
>
> I woudl really like to help you with visit to Vilnius. I'm Lithuanian
> pirate activist living in Vilnius. Even though we're not heard and
> visible internationally we will try to start actions from September.
>
> I have heard some other folks are coming to Vilnius from Finland so we
> could arrange some meeting if only we could find your time.

I'm guessing both me and Joonas will arrive on September 12th, so how
about a small meetup on September 13th or 14th in the evening? I have
no idea where to meet up in Vilnius, but pick somewhere cool and
relaxed :)

The UN events tend to be quite open, so unless there is an obligatory
workshop for Joonas quite late in the evening, I would say anything
after 1700 hours is alright.

sincerely,

Amelia