[pp.int.general] Confluence betwen moviments, or a pirate vision on the south...

Boris Tourovski tourovski at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:36:04 CEST 2010

Hi Eduardo,
what does this have to do with Pirates?
Speaking the economic language, scarce resources behave in a fundamentally
different way than non-scarce resources (like digital goods). Are you
proposing to expand the approach we apply to non-scarce goods to "usual"
goods also? That's called communism and it doesn't work, sorry.

Best regards,
Boris