[pp.int.general] Confluence betwen moviments, or a pirate vision on the south...

Partido Pirata Argentino ppirataargentino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 04:01:28 CEST 2010

Hi,
I see that from your explanation, problem is that the link to the English
article you provided at first was quite the communist-style propaganda.
I propose to postpone this discussion till we find someone who can relate
the idea of the Spanish article to everybody here,so we won't have any
language-based misunderstandings;)

____________

Ok....a little example of something that happened in my country

"The Takes" of factories by workers to make them produce...the workers
were not communists or anarchists were people who had no choice. Some
workers were free to keep the machines so they do not ruin, or for
employers not emptied...

There is a documentary by Naomi Klein which clearly illustrates what
happened and the changes that occurred in the legislation so that
workers could "recover" the companies.

The unions were not helped as well as political parties

Here is the documentary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6939956197822128063#

again, there weren´t  communists or anarchists.

Eduardo.