[pp.int.general] Young Pirates International - who to contact?

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:26:14 CEST 2010

Infra is still in the works, so yeah, some communications can be quite
unreliable.

As said, try IRC, channel #ypi in PirateNet (servers
irc.piratpartiet.se, irc.piraattipulue.fi or even
irc.pirateparty.org.uk).

At the moment there's a website (draft), which you tried, and Swedish,
Finnish and German young pirates have been drafting out statutes for a
real organisation this summer. Maybe we'll get there spring 2011...

--
Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Vice chairman (international affairs), Piraattinuoret.fi

Faculty of Science
University of Helsinki

mobile +358 40 700 5190
Twitter, Facebook, Skype, IRC: JoonasD6