[pp.int.general] Internet Governance Forum 2010 in Vilnius

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Tue Sep 21 20:06:05 CEST 2010

Hello,

Some weeks ago we asked people to share their experience on creating a new
pirate party. The ideas were written in this pad:
http://ppi.piratenpad.de/61

I added a section at the end of the pad for the country specific
requirements you talked about (and added the requirements for Luxembourg).
It might be interesting to collect the ideas in that pad (which will be put
on the Wiki at some time) for future reference.

Best regards,

Jerry