[pp.int.general] CENSILIA again..

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Wed Sep 22 11:15:00 CEST 2010

Il 21/09/2010 23:49, Julia Schramm ha scritto:
>  So we are hosting a Censilia-Twitteraccount....it would be nice if you
> could follow it!
>
> @censilia2010
>
> Cheers
> Julia Schramm
> Censilia Coordinator Pirate Party Germany

hihi @censilia :-)

i'm the italian  admin of partito-pirata.it's twitter account and i'd
link you.

here another document from scambioetico.org

http://blog.tntvillage.scambioetico.org/?p=6873

traslated in EN:

Dear Members of the European Parliament,

Within a few hours the report on enforcement of intellectual property rights
in the internal market by Marielle Gallo, the so called Gallo report, will
be voted.

It has come to our attention that Eurocinema, the association of movie
producers based in Brussels, introduced a petition (
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.numerama.com%2Fmagazine%2F16836-une-centaine-de-cineastes-mobilises-en-faveur-du-rapport-gallo.html&act=url")
supporting the Gallo report which use fake signatures.

They want to give the impression that copyright holders are united to
enforce more repressive legislation which will affect our lives and
communications in the future. However, their support is rather  empty, and
what is left is nothing more than yet another industry  smokescreen to
convince you to support ideas that jeopardize the fundamental rights of EU
citizens as well as the open and neutral character of the Internet.

So  far we have ascertained that 2 signatures have been forged and that
there's the signature of a dead persone.

   - Ibolya Fekete (confirmed, said she never signs petitions)

   - Janisch Attila (confirmed)

   - László Kovács (died in 2007 - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004088 )

We kindly invite you to check the aforementioned information with your
colleague in the immediate future, Hon. Amelia Andersdotter.

Do not vote in favour of these corporate lies. The citizens of Europe need
fundamental rights before copyrights!

Stop counterfeiting signatures. Stop counterfeiting democracy.

With best regard

Vi invito ad inviare anche voi qualche mail, se vi servono le liste delle
mail pronte per spedizioni di massa ve le allego :)

-- Luigi Di Liberto (Coordinatore Movimento ScambioEtico)
http://www.scambioetico.org

cheers. al3lilo
--
~lilo