[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Poland situation

Robert Mitwicki mitfik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:38:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

We had lost our old main domain (partiapiratow.org.pl) so this one
partiapiratow.blog.pl will be right now official.

In Poland we have a little problem with organization but we are still
alive ;) so If anyone want to contact with Us use my email or this
mailing list. Also on our new site is contact page.

Regards
And thanks a lot for forwarding message.

2010/9/23 Jerry Weyer <jerry.weyer at pp-international.net>:
> Hello,
>
> Are there any polish pirates that could comment on the current situation of
> the Pirate Party of Poland? The official website seems to be down and I
> can't find another one. Also we got a question from a polish journalist
> asking why "the polish pirate party is not working anymore". I don't speak
> polish so it's difficult to asses the situation, perhaps someone could
> explain.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jerry