[pp.int.general] Is PPI dead, or was it ever really born?

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:33:33 CEST 2010

I agree with Andrew but I have no time to accompany the activities of
irrelevant ppi at irc channels, mailing lists, etc.
The ppi is only an empty eggshell. this because there is no reason to
exist. Doing a verbose statutes only to open a bank account is
nonsense. The work that the ppi is (not) doing can be done by
ourselves.

This is like Batman and Superman draft a statute to establish the
Justice League. Sorry, I don't have much time to explain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureaucracy

Rodrigo Pereira.
Brazil.