[pp.int.general] "Faces against ACTA" needs your support!

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Wed Sep 29 17:17:02 CEST 2010

Ahoy Pirates,

By the end of this year the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) is
going to be finalised and the treaty will be ratified as soon as possible.
We know what consequences this agreement will have on us: restrictions of
civil rights due to the greed of the content mafia, who are trying to save
their outdated business models in the digital age by doing so.

This site aims to help visualise the resistance against the phantoms of
ACTA. Everyone should see how numerous we are and that we are real people!
We need faces! Faces against ACTA! We need your face! Show your face on
http://faces-against-acta.net/

Start advertising our campaign! Implement faces against ACTA on your Web
page. By posting the following images you can show random faces against ACTA
on your website:

   - (Large) http://img.faces-against-acta.net/random/

   - (Small) http://img.faces-against-acta.net/random_small/

or you can just use the following Wordpress Plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/faces-against-acta/

All creative approaches to spreading word of the project are welcome! Create
Flash animations, build a plugin for your CMS, create groups against ACTA in
your social network, make a Youtube video, podcasts, inform your friends and
acquaintances and talk with political leaders on the topic. Be creative and
Spread the word!

You can find translations of this message into German, French,
Luxembourgish, Polish, Spanish and Dutch in this Pad:
http://piratenpad.de/34eZc8kbk3 Use it to spread this message in the
language of your choice!

Your faces against ACTA!