[pp.int.general] PPI Open Space Conference Friedrichshafen

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Apr 8 17:28:44 CEST 2011

Dear Pirates, unfortunately,
I have to move tomorrows meeting, due to personal circumstances.
(Also the PP-DE have a meeting of its regional Officers that conflicts
with this date.)

Due to the upcoming school vacations, and people being unavalable
while traveling, the new date is set for the May 07th, 20:00 CEST
on the same telco server.

sorry for any inconvenience,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator