[pp.int.general] Denmark revises position on sound copyright extension

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:50:16 CEST 2011

we should all ask one of our national parliamentarians *in a nice way*
if they could inquire with teh danish parliament what has happened.

this is a council of ministers thing and is unlikely to go through
parliament again (and even if it does i suspect that's like opening a
can of bees), so we need clarity around the danish situation.