[pp.int.general] Iceland and International Politics

NingúnOtro ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:42:27 CEST 2011

Do we have any Pirates at all in  Tortuga Iceland ?

Just in case nobody had noticed, the Icelandic people are voting the
second ICESAVE referendum today.

Would it not be usefull to launch Pirate Party Iceland and help it to
collect the benefits of global dissatisfaction with the existing
political parties?

Maybe even Jon Gnarr (the Major of Reykjavik, elected through an
improvised parody of a party (The best Party) for this sole occasion,
might want to join a wider movement, and the grassroots "The Movement"
could be approached.

We should not leave them alone as they struggle to defend their basic
rights from an agression we are going to suffer too soon. We might
regret not to have set a precedent to build upon.

Many countries with shaky political situations have statutory or
advanced elections showing on the radar...

... we should raise international awareness to the Pirate Movement and
use it to help local populations to find an exit strategy to the
predatory tactics of old-style politics.

NingúnOtro.