[pp.int.general] April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day

Simon Frew simonfrew at pirateparty.org.au
Wed Apr 27 03:24:33 CEST 2011

Yeah I like the idea.

Talk Like a Pirate Day has been suggested, which is September 19. It gives
plenty of time to organise stuff, although I'm not 100% sure of using a day
already set aside for things Piratical.

Got some good publicity with the World IP Day action including a 15 minute
radio interview some free newspaper coverage and:
http://torrentfreak.com/happy-world-intellectual-property-day-110426/