[pp.int.general] Help with broadcasting

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:57:19 CEST 2011

Hello!

I would need some help setting up a "radio broadcast" for the
interview I'm doing with "The Bradley Manning Support Network".

I prefer to use "Mumble", since one of the participants is not so good
on setting up techs. Connecting via mumble is a challenge already and
this is a track we sort of have taken so far. If you have a simpler
solution, please tell us. Open Source only.

The problem I have is that this interview might attract more
listensters than I can host myself, so basically I'm looking for
someone that can host a real solution for this with enough bw for "I
dont know, but possibly 100? " listeners.

If someone lets us connect to a "mumble" server, make the recording of
the interview - and - broadcast it live. I would be so greatful!

The interview is scheduled on the 25:th may preliminary.

I really need help here.

/Erik