[pp.int.general] Help with broadcasting

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Thu Apr 28 22:04:16 CEST 2011

Am 28.04.2011 21:50, schrieb Pirat at LennStar.de:
> the german NRW-server should work with 100 people, it definitely worked
> several times with 50+ without problems.
>
> You should ask technik at piratenpartei-nrw.de to be sure (and also to get
> a named room and to make sure they don't switch it of for maintenance or
> so right at the worst time. You know Murphy's law ;))
I could take care of the room (being admin there :) And the mumble is
configured to hold 300 people on the whole (parallel). And 50+ people is
no problem on that mumble. We had several meetings in parallel each
carrying more the 40+ and 50+

@Lennstar if you have a look the channel "FreeBradleyMAnning" is already
there under "international" :)

Best regards