[pp.int.general] small krautrawk report - was: Re: Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Mon Aug 1 03:48:57 CEST 2011

Am 31.07.2011 18:05, schrieb Ray076NL:
> Thats not ideal, whats going on in germany?

Hi Raymond,

the serious problems we face in DE are way too complex to point them out
off-topic in a thread that deals only with one symptome.

Just this in a nutshell:

I am PP member since 2006, pirate and according to the german
statutes[1]) an antifascist, too.

Since right-wing authoritarian and neonazi forces in DE targeted our
party in 2009 (Slogan: "Become rightwing pirates!"[2]
I became a main target too and

- got sued 4 times for just saying the truth (all in progress)
- got falsely accused of a felony (robbery) and expelled from a national
convention [3][4]
- am permanently threatend with violence [5]
- got beaten up last month [6]

by german pirate party members I refuse to call pirates.

BTW, the former christian-conservative party member Sebastian Nerz[7]
invited to a strategic meeting this weekend  - for the first time in our
history in secrecy and with a secret guest list - and got caught
lying[8] to all pirate party members in the aftermath[9] of a leak[10]
that made this event public.

So, in DE we have really arrived in politics, and if you are interested
in the bigger picture of whats going on in Germany and why its so
important to succeed in the local elections of Berlin in a few weeks,
please let me know.

Since I am a lazy pirate and its a pocket full of work with low
expectations to change anything to the good - especially for me ;-) - I
would prefer to not doing a greater krautrawk-report just for the lulz.

cheers,
mirco

ps: if you wonder why Boris T. is lying to attack me ad hominem also,
please compare his political compass[11] with the cloud of political
compasses of the german pirates[12]. Maybe its self-explaining.

[1}
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Bundessatzung#.C2.A7_1_-_Name.2C_Sitz_und_T.C3.A4tigkeitsgebiet
(antifascist statutes of PPDE)
[2] http://174.122.234.116/showthread.php?t=157815 (copy, nazi forum)
[3] http://inforrupt.piracy-international.org/136/ (false accusation)
[4] http://inforrupt.piracy-international.org/137/ (court decision)
[5] http://i.imgur.com/9HNJc.png [photoshopped montage)
[6] http://www.mobypicture.com/user/inforrupt/view/9957176 (real broken
nose)
[7] http://www.mz-web.de/ks/images/mdsBild/1300316985053l.jpg (our
leader, posing)
[8] http://pastebin.com/Q5QZJrat (caught in the act)
[9] http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Offener_Brief_Strategietreffen (open
letter to S.Nerz)
[10} http://pastebin.com/KKK1GG1w (the leaked secret invitation)
[11] http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:TurBor (Boris' Wikipage)
[12] http://www.adrianlang.de/piratenkompass/ (german pirate compasses,
aggregated)

(all in german, please use your favourite translator engine)