[pp.int.general] Free! Music! Contest 2011 - deadline alignment

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Mon Aug 1 10:34:16 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

we just aligned the deadline for FreeMixter registrations. Both orginals
ad remixes can now be sumbitted until august 15th.

http://musik.klarmachen-zum-aendern.de/fmc/2011/en/free_music_contest

We are still looking for groups that support the contest by pre-ordering
100 CDs for a price of 250€. Everybody who does so will be listed as an
official sponsor of the contest on our website and of course in the
booklet.

If 250€ is too much for you, just spread the word - and share the
downloads as soon as they are available. :)

Christian