[pp.int.general] The Venus project?

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Fri Aug 5 13:26:58 CEST 2011

A bit of a naive question maybe:
I was just becoming aware of the writings by Jacque Fresco / the Venus
project, but won't have the time to read up on it.
Has anyone already explored this in depth yet and thought about parts
that would be clearly contradicting or clearly go along with the aims
of the pirate movement?
Up to now I just found a discussion on the PPUK forum
http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=317

Yes, there are allegations with R. Meadows concerning fishy behaviour;
that's not what I'm interested (it does not relate to the ideas),
just as I'm not interested in any trolling/flaming that does not
address anything substantial on a rational level to the subject (i.e.
whether you consider it a great or fucking stupid idea overall).
I'm looking forward in hope of a fruitful discussion.

regards
-pat