[pp.int.general] We are doing a pirate video, could you help us?

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:10:39 CEST 2011

Sort of.

We have to provide the video before October 9th.
But the contest is already on. If we could get the video today, we would
have more exposure, visits, etc.

How much time would you need? Let's say 2 weeks: if it takes more, just tell
us.
If you can provide it earlier, we can already start working on it.
Think that it's just reading a sentence in a funny language in front of
somewhere famous, so you don't need a lot of preparation.

We have good chances of winning this contest, and will be very useful
because they will show our pirate video *just before the elections*!
So your help will be very valuable :)

Thanks!

PS: should you ever come to Barcelona, beers are on me