[pp.int.general] We are doing a pirate video, could you help us?

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:57:19 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Pat Maechler aka Valio <pirate at valio.ch>wrote:

> We have national elections in CH as well and we intend to create a
> video with our 3 regional candidates [1] anyway (with our election
> message in German of course)
> I'll try to combine that :-)
>
> /pat
>
> [1] me, Battist and Cedric from Basel ; see
> http://piraten-basel.ch/2011/07/basler-piraten-setzen-kurs-auf-bern/

Thanks! :)

When are your elections? Ours are on Nov 20th.
If we can help you somehow, please tell us.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:

> > How much time would you need? Let's say 2 weeks: if it takes more, just
> > tell us.
>
> Well, it's an issue for me. I can do it probably in the next few days
> here in my town, (of 250, probably at the rodeo stadium)
>
> Or I've got a big event in Atlanta from the 1st of September, where I
> could do it in front of turner field (built for the 96 olympics), or the
> CNN center or whatever.

They just told me that the latest deadline is the 20th of September, would
that work for you?

I don't mind if it's a small town or an olympic city. We want to prove that
the pirate movement is a very international movement, with people all over
the world.

Thanks!