[pp.int.general] The Venus project?

Maike Marrek listen at jaasnee.de
Sat Aug 13 00:54:45 CEST 2011

Am Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:56:19 -0400
schrieb Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org>:

> There is plenty of evidence that the global heating now occurring is
> caused by human activity through greenhouse gas emissions.
> There is no evidence that it is due to astronomical events.

At least here's the relevant youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoUwttE0BA (just the introduction
seems to be Danish)

Summing up: at the moment we are on a smaller spiral arm led, the whole
milky way round - passing 4 greater spiral arms - should last about 250
mill years, the climate difference between "on and between" should
be about 5 to 10 degree (hope I got the message
http://www.youtube.com/user/ekstragrim#p/u/5/5-zOLtMIH8Q 3.10 min).
But these results have to be confirmed .... as far as I have seen all
papers are protected by scientific publishers.

The global warming we usually talk about seems to be about 8 degrees in
120 yrs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Global_Temperature_Anomaly_1880-2010_%28Fig.A%29.gif

(horrible ... greenpeace energy GER is working on transforming wind and
solar energy in storable gas, they've already managed it to find
investors and are now looking for clients)

... maybe someone thought it would be better to forget about this to
prevent mass media from publishing bullshit - they have been right ;-)

thanks for the occasion to get deeper insights!