[pp.int.general] Who are those guys?

Brad Hall brad.hall at pirate-party.us
Fri Aug 19 21:04:01 CEST 2011

I asked around and found that the APP group is pretty much dead, but is
active only as a Twitter account right now. There's also allegations that
one of the people behind the APP is a cyber criminal.

They have nothing to do with the other Pirate Party movement in the United
States, which is the one I'm affiliated with.

--
Former Administrator, United States Pirate Party