[pp.int.general] USPP Status

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:54:08 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Ray Jenson <ray.jenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> And the point is, people here in the USA seem to not want it badly enough,
> or trust that even if they do want it that much to work toward it so that it
> can happen.
>
> There is no trust, because of the previous effort’s failure.
>
> There is no belief, because while it seemed to work well for Sweden, Sweden
> is not the USA (or Utah for that matter).

Just a kindly reminder that morale is contagious (both on and off
boats).  When I first joined #PPCA, I knew it'd be years before we
become a notable & effective political force.  That's just the way it
goes, and all-the-more-so in the U.S.  Don't let it get you or any
other Pirates down if you can help it.

I do sympathize - we're all struggling in our fight(s) for the hearts
and minds of the people but struggle we must.  So they don't have to.

Arrr!

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca