[pp.int.general] Somebody in Argentina should fix their upload comments

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:55:33 CET 2011

2011/12/5 carlo von lynX <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org>

> Omg when I read that subject line I thought PP-AR has
> voted against all copyrights or something..  ;)

nop, we didn't. We really do not have a consensus about that. But the
majority thinks that copyright laws should be modified to be shortened to
aprox. 5 years or so.

> A subject line saying somebody in charge of an official
> youtube account ignored my CC would have been more
> appropriate, thank you.

It quite possible the one in charge of the official youtube account didn't
see the message yet.
Here is 7:50 in the morning and your message in the youtube accoung was
written merely 30 minuts ago. Here in Argentina we are  or sleeping or
preparing to work. So you' ll have to wait a little longer.