[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina gives shit about CC Licence

Jyri Hämäläinen Wildfinn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:16:13 CET 2011

Well, all of these licenses depend on copyright monopolies for their
legitimacy, but while copyright laws still stand, free licenses are the
best we have. None of them are valid for anything that has had its
copyright expired or not protected by law in the first place. If our
political goals will be achieved, CC, GPL, BSD, MIT, etc. etc. will all
become obsolete for non-commercial purposes as well.