[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina gives shit about CC Licence

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 21:12:47 CET 2011

Am 05.12.2011 20:35, schrieb Denis Simonet:
> Yet another meta comment: Is it really that important to bother a whole mailing list with such a detail rather than just contacting the concerned pirate party? On their website I see a twitter account, an IRC channel and a contact form. Use the force, Luke.
No it isn't that important. At least at a larger value. It was important
for me personally, and I was angry, especially after my comment was
deleted (by whoever, or automatically) and the clip was uploaded a
second time.

I did overreact after I worked all weekend at the german general
assembly for the live streaming, packed up my stuff (all car full) drove
home, got home at 22:30 in the night, unpacked, cut and encoded the file
upon request and finally uploaded it to youtube. Got to bed at 2am, got
up at 6am for work and found out during the day that "someone" did not
use the cc option of youtube, but downloaded and reuploaded it - despite
I gave all information for adding additional languages, giving no
information about the source.

no - it isn't that important. not at all.

Wolfgang