[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina gives shit about CC Licence

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Mon Dec 5 22:32:11 CET 2011

Hi to all!

>From all I have read by now and have personal knowledge about.

Please, no longer give discredit to each other. In a way we are all
exhausted. Mostly because of the workload.

E.g.PP-DE had finished its General Assembly attended by 1200+ Pirates,
some 20+ International Guests, plus some 190 journalists from all media.
Not taking into account the registered guest - figure I do not know and
haven't asked for.

I know of the good work PP-Argentina is actually doing. - If I see it
correctly. PP-Ar did upload the video to its internet presence - did
start with the undertitles thereafter and didn't react to the request to
add the cc. Piratestreaming did notice it afterwards and calmed down.

Let us be realistic. We are all human beings. None of us is flawless.
Like I still owe an apology to Samir.

We are doing our work on behalf of the people. (I even considered
mankind here...) And we are among the people. A "shitstorm" on such
minor event won't help us.

Be friends and just argue. (taking into account, that sometimes some
emotional outburst has to be there - like in a real relationship)

And sorry fellow pirates, I am off to bed now. (in German pirates
wording: Schlaf wird überbewertet...)

Best to you all

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)