[pp.int.general] German Piratenpartei school politics translated

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at collentine.com
Tue Dec 6 14:29:14 CET 2011

I curated and translated the German pirate party view on school politics
with the help of google translate. Surprisingly good english achieved but
.tex files available if someone wants to improve it.
The document can be found here:
http://collentine.com/how-the-german-pirate-party-wants-to-change-school-politics

It's the Piratenpartei national view as well as individual state
suggestions for how pirates can improve education, some of it is repeated
in different formulations. Many good ideas and suggestions in there I hope
that many countries will copy.

Translation was done as part of preparation for a youth convention of the
Swedish Pirate Party where the first steps towards a broadening of
'piratpartiet' politics was made. The local PP organization I belong to has
compiled a document which has some initial suggestions on expanding the
Swedish pirate party views on school politics. I will translate the main
parts of it soon but meanwhile, for anyone that reads
Swedish, they're accessible here:
http://jonkoping.ungpirat.se/2011/12/04/jonkoping-rivstartar-med-radikalt-vidgningsmanifest/

/josef
International Contact for PPSE