[pp.int.general] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Wed Dec 21 00:23:42 CET 2011

I've urged a non EU conference before but if the proposals on this link <
http://int.piratenpartei.de/2012-GA-offers> are all of them, than PP_CZ is
really the only option seeing how PP-Rusia is somewhat expensive (and
possibly unrealistic) and PP-Tunisia didnt even file a real submition, just
a BDW email.

What happened to Brasil?

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party

On 21 December 2011 00:16, Samir Allioui <samir.allioui at pp-international.net