[pp.int.general] Antw.: Let's discuss Lola's sexual life :)

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:11:08 CET 2011

After the long silences... this is definitely not the kind of subject I was expecting to hear about coming from the PPI.

PPI should be something more than communication on appointments and resignations of a phantom board, and certainly not a place to judge anybody on his personal life as part of no matter what argument.