[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Tue Dec 27 10:58:25 CET 2011

I would suggest that Felipe investigates with Wolfgang into the
suggested system.
If that does not work I would take mumble into consideration; probably
the audio stream could be fed directly to mumble and remote
participants may then access a video stream without audio.

BTW: fullack to Maxime. Please skip the general
free-software-VS-usability discussion for now.
1. We already had that one on this list
2. Probably we don't even need to prefer one over the other in this
case in the end

-pat