[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Tue Dec 27 12:12:47 CET 2011

Am 26.12.2011 14:39, schrieb Wolfgang Preiss:

> The first test shall take place tomorrow Dec 27th at 8pm CET - 7pm GMT
> - 2pm EST if I get some feedback here till tomorrow. If there are some
> interested people I will start up the conference server and post the
> login link here.

Thank you all for your feedback. This is why I don't want to present a
fixed solution which might not work with one or the other setup
(especially if you don't want to use Adobe Flash for whatever reason)
but want to give that an early try, so we still have time to work on
other solutions.

After I cannot tell if this System works with Gnash (and this seems to
become the important factor on this issue) I suggest we try this tonite
at the above mentioned time. I am currently at work, and cannot be there
to fix the server and everything.

As soon I am at home, I start the server and will post the login link
here. Especially Users with Gnash are welcome to give me their feedback.
Especially Felipe is welcome, using gnash.

I will get back to you later this day (most likely within the next 6
hrs, her it is 12:10, I'll be at home at 5pm, and instantly start up the
server, and post the link here)

Additionally I'll be available via jabber and skype for feedback if you
are unable to login.

Thank You

Wolfgang