[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Wed Dec 28 13:07:07 CET 2011

Wolfgang remeber that even tho we all respet RMS greatly he is not a part
of the PP movment. He's word here is not final. Hell even Falkvignes word
is NOT final. Do no limit your options by one mans opinion.

Use your best professional judgment as from what i have seen you are one of
the more qualified in this field within the PP movment.

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party