[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Dec 29 14:24:37 CET 2011

I think he is a little bit too angry, and idk why he is attacking me when I
didn't said at any point him system was wrong... my first answer to this
thread was to offer another option (non-incompatible with wolfgang's one),
and also my programming skills and even my own servers.

I only want the GA to go the best possible, and I think wolfgang's system
is a good one, but I'm just suggesting we could make paralell ones, so I
don't understand why that anger against me

Really if I looked agressive or inaproppiate at some point, it wasn't my
intention and I apologize if that's what I looked as, I only want to help,
and one more time, I'm sorry if I bothered you, wolfgang