[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Dec 29 15:28:13 CET 2011

Ok, after a talk with wolfgang by pm, we both decided to work together on
the stream method, test it and, if it's viable (first obviously we need to
test the stability, etc.), we will serve the stream using both methods,
actual's one and HTML5 stream, so if somebody prefers to look the
conference via HTML5 video, would be able to (and of course, with the
classic method too). :)