[pp.int.general] Collating research papers on the effect of piracy

Jason Rutter Jason.Rutter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:22:10 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

I've got a bibliography of published work on piracy. The original idea was to make it available online at http://madebyjase.com/ (in a manner similar to my games one at http://digiplay.info/) but there doesn't seem any neat way to do this in Wordpress as there is in Drupal.

Not all the papers included in the bibliography are empirical and not all will be relevant  to what your working on I'm sure but If you are still working on this, do you want to drop me an email off list and we can share resources.

Jase
--
Dr Jason Rutter
Marie Curie Research Fellow