[pp.int.general] ACTA analysis / Copyright Enforcement Vs. Freedoms

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Thu Jan 6 23:00:18 CET 2011

On 06/01/2011 22:22, Rodrigo dA wrote:

> Thanks :)

em... sorry :D i'm in the bed, fever etc.

the transcription was for the video about openleaks and wikileaks by
Daniel Domscheit-Berg @27C3 on December 30, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsIhiUHoNLA

*NOT* ACTA

pfff

ok, for me was been a great speech, so i hope will be  good for you too :)

ciao!

--
~lilo~
registered GNUlinux user #527294