[pp.int.general] URGENT : The board keeps EU money for themselves ? (was Re: [Out of topic] but VERY IMPORTANT (for me !) Train & bus PPI meeting)

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:30:04 CET 2011

Hi Perline,

I am aware of you being upset about the delay in getting your 90 Euro and I
hope you will give me this week to sort it out for you, please send me your
bank account number etc. in a personal mail (I've sent one to you) so I can
process the transfer.

I urge anyone else who is still waiting for cash to contact me directly.

- Nicolas