[pp.int.general] Please read this as if your list subscription depended on it.

Rickard Olsson rickard.olsson at piratpartiet.se
Sun Jan 16 21:05:10 CET 2011

Because it does.

This list is run by the Swedish Pirate Party and as CTO I am responsible
for keeping it up and running in an orderly fashion. That includes
telling you when you are overstepping the lines and crossing the boundaries.

Yes, we have accepted the pirate moniker and wear it proudly. That does
not mean we scuttle concepts like honor and respect. On the contrary, we
should strive to always act better than the forces we fight -- because
if we lose respect for our brothers and sisters, how do you expect we
can carry on fighting the good fight?

Now, there are no polls for exclusion from the list, nor is this a
democracy in any way, shape or form. If you have a problem with that, we
can discuss the subject matter reasonably. If that should fail, take it
to my boss. Meanwhile, shape up or get kicked out.

/ Richie