[pp.int.general] Who is the webmaster?

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Mon Jan 17 10:39:26 CET 2011

Because wikipedia is double checking our membership status and we aren't
listed at PPI's page yet.

Xavi Vila (our new Secretary General) is sending you all the possibly
missing data whilst David Arcos is dealing with Wikipedia's crew.

So, IOT accelerate this process, we just opened 3 fronts ;)

Wikipedia's question was quite clear: how can you be Pirate Party of the
week and not being listed in PPI's Pirate Partie's list?

Thanks,

Kenneth