[pp.int.general] Slim Amamou becomes Tunisia's youth and sports minister

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Mon Jan 17 18:36:56 CET 2011

Sorry, all the sources I find are in French, probably soon there will be
an english version somewhere :

http://www.numerama.com/magazine/17836-arrete-sous-ben-ali-le-blogueur-slim-amamou-devient-ministre.html#com1293764

Slim Amamou, one of the three pirate party members arrested a few days
ago in Tunisia have not only been released but is now minister in the
new government.

This is to my knowledge the first time that a pirate party member enters
in a national government. I think a lot of buzz and celebration would be
appropriate.

Congratulation M.Amamou and good luck with your office !