[pp.int.general] Who is the webmaster?

Helge Stenström h.stenstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:50:24 CET 2011

2011/1/17 Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at contralaguerra.org>:
> Because wikipedia is double checking our membership status and we aren't
> listed at PPI's page yet.
>
> Xavi Vila (our new Secretary General) is sending you all the possibly
> missing data whilst David Arcos is dealing with Wikipedia's crew.
>
> So, IOT accelerate this process, we just opened 3 fronts ;)
>
> Wikipedia's question was quite clear: how can you be Pirate Party of the
> week and not being listed in PPI's Pirate Partie's list?

Which Wikipedia are you refering to?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Parties_International or another
page? You know that you can make corrections to that page yourself,
and there is no crew that is responsible for the contents, unless you
mean the millions of editors, including you.

The Wiki site for PPI (http://int.piratenpartei.de/Main_Page) is not Wikipedia.
By the way, the address to the PPI wiki used to be
http://wiki.pp-international.net/. Isn't that a more appropriate
address than http://int.piratenpartei.de/? The current address seems
to be used for hosting reasons, rather than scope and contents.

Best regards,
Helge