[pp.int.general] END OF THIS FLAME Re: Invitation to the PPI General Assembly 2011

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Fri Jan 21 00:40:31 CET 2011

Dear Pirates,

All we are inexperienced politicians trying to make a better world. If
we can't deal with little mistakes, maybe we should think twice about
what are we doing here.

Surely PPI lacks organization, nobody and nothing is perfect, but with
good intentions and positive thinking we should be able to keep pushing
this common project forward.

There's some taskforces here in PPI, where all PPI-leaders and
PR-coordinators had been invited. If you want to work, that is a good place.

We had been meeting up to once a day for 2 weeks, it has been hard, but
we have created plenty of press-releases, open-letters, freetunisia.net
 website, a VPN infrastructure for people with Internet censorship and a
permanent International Press Task-Force is being created.

Mistakes were made, but we worked together, without senseless fights,
and finally the result is clearly positive.

Personally, I don't really mind much about where is it going to be the
next PPI's assembly, not because I don't care about PPI but because for
me the really important thing is to do it, to keep working and to
improve PPI's organization.

If one can't forgive and forget little mistakes, he's not only unable to
be a leader, he's unable to be a human being.

If one can't accept criticism, it's not a valid leader, neither a mature
person.

If one can't work for the pirate movement, it's not a pirate, so this
list isn't your place.

Please, think twice about your positions on your respective
parties/organizations, and step down to let more valid people to take
care of them if you aren't the best option. Otherwise you only harm your
party and the Pirate movement just because you want to play to be an
important person. That is selfish and childish, think twice about it.

And please, stop bitching and stop telling troll each others. If you
want to work, congratulations, do it. else, please unsubscribe.

Regards,

Kenneth Peiruza
Spokesperson
Pirates de Catalunya

PS: if someone keeps on bitching, I'm gonna add a filter to send his
shitty thoughts to /dev/null